Thinking inside the box... literally

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I bet if I covered my bike in cardboard it would look just like that (if I didn't have normal spokes on the wheels).

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Until you get a crack on the paint of wheels or frame and moisture (or just plain water) starts doing its job.

I can say I have seen lot of packaging in the last 20 years but not that cardboard. Has it any specific use?

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
Until you get a crack on the paint of wheels or frame and moisture (or just plain water) starts doing its job.

I can say I have seen lot of packaging in the last 20 years but not that cardboard. Has it any specific use?
Looks similliar to the filler used in hollow wooden doors.

MvGulik

Joined Nov 3, 2011
Just seeing whats new on the cardboard bike story. (Not really that much yet of course.)

Izhar Gafni(inventor) has definitely linked up with Nimrod Elmish(entrepreneur) as bushiness partner.

As a additional object to be made from cardboard, there also looking at a wheelchair. (kinda old article)
More recent article from www.alaskadispatch.com

And there is a dedicated webpage up in for the newly founded bushiness endeavor.
http://www.cardboardtech.com/
(currently just a single page with general info. And some related media linkups like YouTube,Flicker,etc.)

---

Oops, "business endeavor" of course ... I hope.

Last edited:

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Just seeing whats new on the cardboard bike story. (Not really that much yet of course.)

Izhar Gafni(inventor) has definitely linked up with Nimrod Elmish(entrepreneur) as bushiness partner.

As a additional object to be made from cardboard, there also looking at a wheelchair. (kinda old article)
More recent article from www.alaskadispatch.com

And there is a dedicated webpage up in for the newly founded bushiness endeavor.
http://www.cardboardtech.com/
(currently just a single page with general info. And some related media linkups like YouTube,Flicker,etc.)
Hmmm, a bushiness endeavor. That should be interesting.:D

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Time and cost ,the real time and cost,time is money. If you pay extra just to see

how it works, he would be a genius....to collect all start up...steel rust....the

paper need time to unraval. He is famous for novelity and making money at it.

Same appllies Iphones and other gadets you have a new model every

year. While paying the old money famly trust alot lot of money,all the dream

cars you posted,the bell heirs drive them without every doing a days work.

Have your own card board Loosewire to keep your computer seat warm.

Last edited: