The Secret World Of Magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Lots of images missing, it appears to be several articles pasted together with references in middle pages.

It ends with:
Not taking for granted some textbook conclusion, we have used direct methods of measuring that reveal
big gaps in our storehouse of knowledge. Using this along with the belief that enough clues will enable you to
catch a criminal, we have found that enough information lets you solve age old problems.
As we struggle to conserve and not to contaminate, it has given great comfort to find that we can do both.
The goal is achievable.
Our new approaches are documented in three patent applications. Two of these have been granted and
the third is pending.
As shown in our new book, we have found a way to shade the poles of permanent magnets, a way to make
north poles attract north poles and reject south poles
, a way to increase spin intensity and magnetic thrust, and
a way to use the transfer forces to accelerate masses.
The resulting motor does not destroy its energy source. It is a reusable atomic source that is available
world wide.
Which makes it suspect, as Samarium Cobalt was the "strong magnet" and Neo magnets were "new tech" when it was written.

No free lunch found.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I'm letting this thread linger for a short while for other user comments and moderator review, but over unity and perpetual motion is not allowed at this site.

It may be closed without warning at any time, and moved to the off topic forum.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The paper look to me like some The finite element method (FEM) simulations. However, if you try google and "Permanent Magnet Research Institute" or "howard johnson" a lot of free energy stuff shows up. but no record of a "real" Permanent Magnet Research Institute. It seems that Howard Johnsen invented a permanent magnetic motor. To me it looks like the paper posted is a proof of concept for the so-called permanent magnetic motor. But as one of free energy sites says. "As of Sept. 2007, we do not know of anyone who has successfully replicated one of these motors, though many have tried, and many are presently making an attempt" How come ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.