The Real Reason That Pot Won't Legal In The World

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Why is it practically legal in CA and several other states? By practically I mean if the federal government wants to enforce this set of drug laws they have to do it themselves, the states are out of the business. We don't need to import pot, it is already the #1 cash crop in several states, all underground economy, and in some cases, above board using vending machines.
Federal government wants nothing to do with the pot issues. Its becoming legal for medicinal use at a good rate. 16 states now have decriminalized or have a medicinal program, 28 more have it on the ballot for 2012. Once 30 states decriminalize or medicinalize it the feds will step in and tax it and resstructure it for the pharma industry to take over.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Amsterdam I don't understand.
Amsterdam is actually tightening their laws and following ours. The are ending drug tourism and making it much harder. Each cafe will only be allowed 1500 members, and each person can only join 1 cafe. Foreigners not allowed.

Oh and decriminalized and legal are completely different. Decrim means we don't care and were just gonna look the other way. Legal means they actually write it up in law to make it legal.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The facts are starting to creep in,and the post being taken seriously
about conventions, treaties.We are learning about the counrties we
live in real time.The Internet makes that possible,how else would the
world would have been exposed to Loosewire,the great debater on
right and wrong and acknowledgeing beauiful things.

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
The facts are starting to creep in,and the post being taken seriously
about conventions, treaties.We are learning about the counrties we
live in real time.The Internet makes that possible,how else would the
world would have been exposed to Loosewire,the great debater on
right and wrong and acknowledgeing beauiful things.

I'm beginning to doubt you have the slightest clue as to what your talking about.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I didn't expect you to understand Loosewire,A few members have
had a peek under the rug about Loosewire.You would be surprised at what Loosewire is all about.
Thanks for posting that what it all about,I bet there are wonderful things about you
that have to kept private because of the Internet.Thanks again Loosewire.
Read that again there are some important messages between the lines,like beauty.
@ Shortbus,you are getting good,short and to the point.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Heres some interesting trivia. Back in the mid 90's to early 00's who funded CAMP (CA Against Marijuana Propagation)?

ANSWER: Pfizer and Lynn Pharma. They bought them helicopters, fuel, night vision, heat sensing equipment, and all the bling to hunt down marijuana crops in CA. The state just supplied the LEO's. Very similar to how Apple funds the secret technology police in CA. Remember when that iphone got left at the bar and steve jobs signed a search warrant for his secret police to raid the news website and take all their servers.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ S Lannan, riding that funny thing,you are bonging.
I am the most serious guy on the Forum.
The thread is about treaties,the U.S. has treaties
with your country,one is to keep the funny things
at your country. Thanks I like to hear from members.
You guys are special to me,make my world go round.
Loosewire-a humble guy.

Last edited: