The King Has No Pm

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I a wait a preformance as the Kings Jester,
to communicte with the King Of---------
I have electronic gitz-moe to repair.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
In this forum we share. Post your problem here and tell us what is wrong. We may help. And this my actually be your first technical posting:)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Give Loosewire some slack on this one. It may be his first technical post. And not some attention demanding posting. And to Loosewire do not let us down on this one. Please post your technical question.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I had a post when a positive voltage,Is less position It become
negitve and so on,not many answers onto many people
understanding.When you have+-+-+-+- what going on.
Take that. I once pointed to a space,about what a 50 inch
plasma would be I said that some day you would not
change channels you would just think of the channel
you wanted.Came up just a little short on that one,
I am now a writer about what you guys think you know.
Like the dead power supply,the Texas guy,the Texas expert
trying to get them together,wasn't to be,and how Riaff and
-------- has surfaced to do great work,there are some
names that aren't In most as they were the new phenom
that has come about.Iam surprised and should write about
what I see,and how I stay In there because of my ability to
communicate.Iwould have knuckeled under a long time ago
If I was average poster,life Is on my side. Please..........
remember don't bury me.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
t06afre... How does that feel?

the being wrong thing..

Loosewire, when you have +-+-+-+- , you have 4 cells connected in series.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
See you don't get it,If you have a positive voltage If that voltage
thats less positive,It become negative compared to the positive
voltage.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
OK.... when posting rules say to have consideration for other members
But what I see is being disrespectful :(
calling them names and comparing them to make believe animals
This thread has nothing to be reported about, for I do not care what loosewire writes, I will respond to him if it concerns me and for general chat.
Off topic is for that, it says off topic for a reason, not that this thread is off topic.
These things are for mod to decide, his thread does not disrespect or are against the rules.
If he get banned and if he does have something concerning circuits after that then what. Answer to that.
Of course some members feel anger but I do not, it seems that for them this site is their own, by this I mean no offense to them, but sometimes it feels like it.
If is it were to them then this site has to has only electronic techs, no exceptions. no friends.
I say.. loosewire, keep posting, but I have a request, not new post every time. keep it less, if you post every time that post will show up in new posts. you don't need a new thread. :)

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Let's just say that some attention is being paid, and that not all posts need to be visible.

The advice on the now-invisible post was to ignore things that bother you. That sounds reasonable.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Let's just say that some attention is being paid, and that not all posts need to be visible.
The advice on the now-invisible post was to ignore things that bother you. That sounds reasonable.
As I understand some action has been taken. That was my purpose with that posting. So mission completed:), no need to dwell on the topic. I guess the naming itself then deserved it not seen as offensive in this forum.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
R!f@@ you have never been sitting around a small fire in the middle of a pitch-dark scandinavian forest, a warm autumn night :eek:. That kind of mythical being exist I can assure you that. They are no make believe