The Greenies are entering the Mind-Speak realm

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Received this from IEEE of all people.

Green plant strategies: CEMS, CERMS and flow meters
Gas flow measurement in large lines, ducts and stacks for environmental monitoring and control

And no they are not promoting Agriculture when they say "Green Plant". First it was environmentally friendly/safe or non-polluting, now it's Green.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Received this from IEEE of all people.

Green plant strategies: CEMS, CERMS and flow meters
Gas flow measurement in large lines, ducts and stacks for environmental monitoring and control

And no they are not promoting Agriculture when they say "Green Plant". First it was environmentally friendly/safe or non-polluting, now it's Green.
Dude! I hear ya! -- I really do! --- That said - please! Take it from one who's 'been there':oops: -- No good can come of broaching 'politically contentious' topics on these fora:eek: -- Let us rejoice in the 'haven' AAC provides each of us from the 'dung storm' the next fifteen months will likely witness...

With utmost sincerity
HP:)

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Not intending any politics, just noting somewhat surprisedly that even the old and staid IEEE has embraced the Word D'Jour Green. I've been Beat and Hip, but Green used to be reserved for that feeling after your first cigarette or six-pack of beer or even naive and new. It seems to have adopted a new meaning for our younger generation.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Then there is always "Ever Green" which applies to us who are the 60's and 70's teens. Music, cloths e.g. Button down 501's, white T-Shirt, language.

Even my Grandkids are into our era of music.

kv