The consequences of a nearby neutron star collision...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://presse.cnes.fr/en/first-res...ert-einsteins-theory-relativity-unprecedented
According to this theory, time and space are interwoven in a four-dimensional space-time fabric warped by gravitation. It has been verified experimentally recently with the detection of gravitational waves. But the quantum field theory, another leading theory of the 20th century that faithfully describes the world of particles and the infinitely small, would seem to be irreconcilable with general relativity. A universal theory unifying gravitation and quantum physics is therefore the holy grail of physicists in the 21st century. Certain candidate theories predict that the principle of the equivalence between gravitation and acceleration, at the heart of the theory of general relativity, could be violated at very weak levels. Microscope is pushing this principle to its limits and yielding new indications to constrain the theory of general relativity.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
"I guess it's impolite to call total BS on this personal theory as being totally unscientific and out of touch with all experimental data."

My explanations are not MY personal theories. It is based on the experiments of Ampere, Weber and Parsons......and many others. I do have some ideas working off the fundamentals.....but everyone can do that.

This model explains your data physically and more accurately. It explains the quantum steps perfectly. And predicts better than your QM.

Structure is the cause of functionality. Not energy equations.

Think about how two perpendicular rotations can explain an orbit, much better than an elliptic.

The simplicity, beauty and elegance alone, are worth the study.
Please publish it so we can brag about knowing the Nobel prize winning creator of this theory.