The closed thread about deleting threads was cute

dataman19

Joined Dec 26, 2009
Hey, I liked the thread about the thread that was deleted (oops - altered...).
I found it interesting that all this energy was centered around whether or not a thread can or should be deleted.
But I missed the relevance to electroncs????
Was it because the thread wasn't about electronics....
ooops - I strayed from electronics, sorry...
Or maybe the electronics parts was more in line with the computer angle, or the ability to figure out all the possible ways to use this forum...
But now I'm stepping on my own tongue...
Gee - I thought is was cute...
So cute I linked the "closed thread" in an eMail to all the undergrads and asked them to eMail me back with comments. Maybe they can figure out the "All About Circuits/Electronics angle. I'm still lost, but amused....
Way to go Bertus.... Great humor....
Dave
Phoenix, AZ
Dave
Phoenix, AZ

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
It was so amusing that you created a new thread about the older thread about the thread that was deleted (oops - altered...).

Maybe I should create a new thread about this one. It would be as cute as furby. You could send that one to the undergrads and have them define how many tiers of redundancy are involved.

P.S. this forum has an "off topic" section, and as the name implies, its contents need not be "on topic," (I.E. having to do with electronics). maybe the thread about the thread (as well as this one) should be moved there so all can be happy.

Last edited: