That "Bawk Bawk" noise police cars use to tell you to move out the way

Lumenosity

Joined Mar 1, 2017
lol
I don't know how else to describe it. You commonly hear it in the USA when a police car is wanting cars to move out of the way or to get someones attention.

I want to use that sound in my bumper car ride but don't know how to generate that sound over a PA. :)

Anyone?

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
You can buy the sound effect from somewhere (here, for example,) and play it into the aux input to your PA. Or, if you know a friendly patrol officer, you can have them make the sound while you record it on your smart phone or other device, save it as an MP3 file, and then play it into the aux input to your PA.

Lumenosity

Joined Mar 1, 2017
You can buy the sound effect from somewhere (here, for example,) and play it into the aux input to your PA. Or, if you know a friendly patrol officer, you can have them make the sound while you record it on your smart phone or other device, save it as an MP3 file, and then play it into the aux input to your PA.
You Da MAN !!!!
That site is amazing!!
Not only did I find exactly the sound I was looking for but MAN....

THANKS!!! :)

Lumenosity

Joined Mar 1, 2017
Thanks....

I'm fairly good at vocal emulations....and not so good at electronics...so I'm just practicing the sounds I want and I'll just use voice sound effects

I've got the BAWK BAWK down pretty good now lol