Thank You

netwillie

Joined Aug 10, 2010
Hi

I would just like to thank every one who makes this site possible. After years of not being a student I started studying again via correspondence. And if it were not for this site I would be in trouble. I appreciate it tremendously that some one took the time and effort to compile the fantastic notes found on this site. it has really made a big difference in my life.

Thank You Very Much,

Willie Jansen van Vuuren
South Africa
:):):):):)

Skfir

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Just wanted to utter a tremendous "thank you very much" to all of you, who made this site. Not only I must say that it is an amazing book, I must also confess that it definitely is the best electronics book I have ever seen in my life! I am a musician from Russia and decided to study some electronics, as you may imagine I had terrible troubles in getting even the slightest understanding on almost all aspects of the matter. And this book is the only one, where I managed to understand everything what was written. It is an absolutely fundamental treatise and the really best one. Can not even guess how much effort and labour has been put into building and compiling all that. The biggest respect and gratitude to all of ye guyz!!