temperature sensor using LM324.. need help...

darkmaster8905

Joined May 11, 2010
hi... anybdy can help me? i like to ask u all about LM324.. it's possible to used LM324 as temperature sensor ? im doing for my final project i don't have any idea to create the temperature sensor. my temperature output are LCD and LED... LCD show the value of temperature and LED as the signal have different color that show the level of temperature such as RED show the high temperature. thanks for helping...

darkmaster8905

Joined May 11, 2010
sir, do u have any idea about simple temperature sensor? the output i like to used LCD and LED as i said. for microcontroller i already used AT89s51.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I put together the attached for another member; the original intent was to be a PWM driver for a fan.

However, I stripped out the PWM portion; now the output is simply a DC level that relates to the temperature of the 1N914/1N4148 diode.

Adjustment of VR1 is critical. It should be a 10- or 21-turn trim pot (trimmer potentiometer).

Attachments

darkmaster8905

Joined May 11, 2010
how can i create the temperature sensor if i used LM35 connect to AT89c51 and the output show at LCD and LED? as i said before LCD show the value of temperature and LED as the signal have different color that show the level of temperature such as RED show the high temperature. is used three colors red,green and yellow... thanks sir...

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
That's a completely different question than your subject line.

You will need to look for examples of each piece of what you want to do, and carefully put them together.

You can find subroutines for driving an LCD.

You can find subroutines for reading voltages from the ADC.

Then you connect things up.