temperature sensor-LM35...

darkmaster8905

Joined May 11, 2010
hello... can u help me to give some idea about the simple temperature sensor that i used LM35 and the output i used LCD and LED.... LCD show the value of the temperature and the LED show the level of the temperature such as green in the normal condition.... i used AT89c51 as my microcontroller... from the micrcontroller i already used some of pin to create another sensor.. i have another 8pins as part of temperature sensor... if i directly used the LED and not use the LCD i need 11pins that means i need another 3pins... can u suggest any idea for me or another method to create the simple temprature.. really hope from u all... thanks for helping...

component i used:-
AT89c51 (40 pins)-already used 32pins ot another sensor
LCD
LED-red,yellow and green

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
hello... can u help me to give some idea about the simple temperature sensor that i used LM35 and the output i used LCD and LED.... LCD show the value of the temperature and the LED show the level of the temperature such as green in the normal condition.... i used AT89c51 as my microcontroller... from the micrcontroller i already used some of pin to create another sensor.. i have another 8pins as part of temperature sensor... if i directly used the LED and not use the LCD i need 11pins that means i need another 3pins... can u suggest any idea for me or another method to create the simple temprature.. really hope from u all... thanks for helping...

component i used:-
AT89c51 (40 pins)-already used 32pins ot another sensor
LCD
LED-red,yellow and green
You can use an LM3914 to interface directly from the LM35 to colored LED's. See the LM3914 datasheet for a schematic.