Temperature-humidity sensor using Raspberry Pi

lifeofpi55

Joined Mar 29, 2018
Last edited:

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi 55,
Welcome to AAC.
What sort of help are you asking, programming, hardware wiring etc.
I guess you know that many sites carry the libraries for most modules for Raspberry.
E

lifeofpi55

Joined Mar 29, 2018
hi 55,
Welcome to AAC.
What sort of help are you asking, programming, hardware wiring etc.
I guess you know that many sites carry the libraries for most modules for Raspberry.
E
Thankyou for considering the query.
I would like to know about next initiatives I must take in order to proceed my project. My query is miscellaneous which includes the hardware, software and the wired cnnections.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi 555,
I would suggest you start building the project hardware, make the inter connections from the pi/shield to the Temp/Hum sensor.
I assume you have suitable power supply for the project, say 5Vdc at 1Amp.?? [ some projects can be powered from the 5V USB cable to PC]
When ready post a diagram of the project, so the we can advise the next step.

Do you have the Raspberry pi IDE program installed in your PC and the USB connection cable.

E

Zorac

Joined Oct 9, 2016
Do you have your pi up and running running? How are you connected to it? Wired Ethernet, wifi, USB, physical monitor and keyboard? Get raspbian running first and a way to work on it.

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
If you have wiFi on your Raspberry Pi then the simplest solution would be to use an ESP8266 module and a DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor. You will find many versions of this solution on the web. It serves out a web page so all you need on the Raspberry Pi is a web browser program. (Threre is one with an installation of Rasbian.)

Les.