television technology

raghuveer

Joined Jun 4, 2008
hi
dnt worry go and open yur Tv and make repair that it should nt work again and nw u do some home work on that it should work ,this is the way to get the practical knowledge

Rgds
raghuveer

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
hi
dnt worry go and open yur Tv and make repair that it should nt work again and nw u do some home work on that it should work ,this is the way to get the practical knowledge

Rgds
raghuveer
Also a good way of getting killed. It's extremely dangerous in there. Color more so than B&W, much higher voltages involved.

Wish I could recommend some text books, my courses were over 30 years ago. Not much has changed, but that is about to change forever come next year.

What system are you interested in? This depends strongly on your country of origin, the USA currently uses NTSC, and Britian (and I think the rest of the EU) uses PAL.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
hi

Rgds
raghuveer
Please use English when posting in the All About Circuits forum. Technical topics are confusing enough when everyone is attempting to communicate clearly. Electricity and electronics are dangerous enough when everyone is attempting to communicate clearly. Please attempt to communicate clearly.

And never stick your fingers in a TV set unless you know what you are doing and how to do it safely!

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
hi

Rgds
raghuveer
I have my doubts that one can learn something by opening a TV, and as other members suggested, it is really dangerous. Especially the flyback transformer and the cable that goes to the CRT (to the screen anode). Also, you forgot to take out that comma there, before "this is the way". :D

I value practical knowledge, but the best way to learn television electronics is to study related manuals and diagrams.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

On the internet there are also a lot of links with information like the links in de EDUCYPEDIA.
http://www.educypedia.be/electronics/television.htm
And some other catagories:
Display Technology: Blu-ray Disc Digital Television LCD display RC5 code Television experiments DVD technical info LCD-TFT-Plasma-overview Television TV Television: power circuits LCD Backlight Technology PLASMA television Television color theory Video - VCR
I hope you can find some over the links.

Greetings,
Bertus