Telecommunication project (help)

lahiru_eranga

Joined May 16, 2012
I need some help for find a telecommunication project for my final year research project
my project should related to a problem that facing telecommunication service provider (related to MSC,BTS,BSC....)

lahiru_eranga

Joined May 16, 2012
I'm searching for a project witch could be implemented in 6 month (my training period ) and I like to create something new that support to my field (telecommunication)

thank you

evilclem

Joined Dec 20, 2011
Creating something completely new in 6 months is a bit optimistic.

Best to find something someone else has started. My final year project was analysing and comparing the capabilities of the JPWL standard.

One project that I dropped (as I was uncertain how to approach it at the time) was to analyse the WiMAX standard for widespread use (it's oversubscription capabilities compared to Wifi and 3G).

These are academic ideas but the research can be useful for helping to find improvements to existing technology.

lahiru_eranga

Joined May 16, 2012
thank you
I like to do a project that were i can build a circuit to solve the industrial problem rather than implementing software based solution or statistical analise I appreciate if you can help me for finding some project

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Telecommunication is a wide field. I am more toward switching side and there are transmission and cable network operations and maintenance as well.

Which field are you in and is your project more towards R&D or network O&M?

Allen

lahiru_eranga

Joined May 16, 2012
my project should related to my training now I'm training at mobile network providing company in this 6 month of period I have to training at 3 departments
Switch
Network operation
planing
my research should related to one of above
so these days I'm working in Switch so it is better to have a research at this section

thank you

rohitd

Joined Jan 29, 2011
see my post on bidirectional cellular amplifier on this website and electronicslab.ph I have started the project and looking for partner and guides.