Tektronix TDS 210 and TDS 220 recall June 1998

Ian Rogers

Joined Dec 12, 2012
I was surprised how many people are selling them but I guess it's a good scope, still useful, and was built to last so—
I have two of these scopes and the knobs become loose and cracked, so I bought a full kit..
I have also modded one for an LED backlight as the CCFL drive popped and the LED strip and tiny convertor was tons cheaper.. Also the light is a nice cool blue now..

MarcosKDC

Joined Sep 10, 2021
I've got several experts at work to handle the job using Fusion 360 but thanks.
I also have seve
It seems they knocked it out of the park with that model. It seems to be standard styling for most of today's lower end scopes.
View attachment 271516
Yes I've seen the video when I was going to buy it and moooooooost of them are way similar, I got tektronix at work worth quite some grands and they still have quite the same interface... That's one of the reasons I though I'd have things like single trigger the maths module by default ... Ungratefully nope...
Anyway, I'm quite happy with the scope, I've found the fault I had been months trying to find on the amp in just a few hours thanks to being able to probe correctly... I definetly think it's the best investment I could do in my lil lab even being old equipment

Last edited: