tda2050-identifying connections

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
I don't understand the question since all of the tie points are labeled on the printed circuit layout and referenced on the drawing.

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
sorry i'm confused could you please explain to me what you mean by tiening these points

A tie point is a place where two or more circuits or wires tie together. Those points (places) are identified on the circuit layout.

odinhg has done a great job with his visual representation. As you can see, the points (connections) he tied colored lines to have numbers to identify the tie points. The gray are between point #1 and point #2 indicate that these two points are connected together or "tied" together.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
A GND or 0V is the supply common point.

Positive and Negative supply with respect to GND.

The common point of the two smoothing caps that is connected across the bridge.

The center tap of the transformer

mu71b

Joined Feb 26, 2014
A GND or 0V is the supply common point.

Positive and Negative supply with respect to GND.

The common point of the two smoothing caps that is connected across the bridge.

The center tap of the transformer
sorry im still confused, could you perhaps tell me if anything extra needs to to be wired there or is it just a point to take , not and remeber

mu71b

Joined Feb 26, 2014
Hello,

I have combined the picture of the powersupply from your given website with the connection diagram odinhg gave:

I hope this will help you.

Bertus

sorry but i have been even more confuesed now, can you just tell me what is meant to be wired their as i sometimes get a little bamboozeled by certain schematics, kind regards, mu71b

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

When you are using batteries, you will need two of them.
Connect the + from the first battery to the - from the second battery.
This will be the grey wire.
The + from the second battery will go to the red wire.
The - from the first battery will go to the blue wire.

Bertus

Attachments

Last edited: