TCP/IP project

joni

Joined Oct 4, 2009
I want to do a network communication TCP/IP project

That control a device like motor, camera, robot or other device

Now I am in the beginning

I search after existent or in developing devices that controlled by network communication in order to receive ideas for the project

Also I search after good internet sites with information OR forums OR codes in C OR project books OR companies that develop innovative / interesting / unique things in network communication

In addition I search after short movies or pictures of projects in network communication or in the levels of design & building network communication project to show and convince the students that it is feasible to do this project because this is interesting, useful and important​

Last edited:

russ_hensel

Joined Jan 11, 2009
Your goals are not entierly clear to me, but I think an arduino with an ethernet shield would do the job. See the adafruit site. Use google to find websites with more info.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I have implemented an HTTP web server with a Pic32MX microcontroller in my B.U.M. System (Bathroom Utilities Management System), the system was also DHCP enabled and can also communicate with SNMP software, a UDP-based network protocol, It is used mostly in network management systems to monitor network-attached devices for conditions that warrant administrative attention.

This was a standalone embedded system with an HTTP web server, using Microchips BSD TCP/IP Stack. Using the same components and software libraries you could implement a whole stand alone webserver that can control everything you want, plus more, anywhere you are in the world as long as you have internet access and the webserver is configured correctly to be accesed from the web.

Check out some of the projects submitted to http://www.Mypic32.com there are tons of examples (hardware and software)

My .02