loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ T06, On Bills Birthday post we got off-topic for the post. So from now

on ,lets take the side remarks outside. Like your evil twin stuff ,don't know

where you are going. I can play spy vs spy and use my E.S.P.....I don't

remember your birthday ,I remember your car and how well you take care

of it. So guys instead of walking on some ones post ,just type (tio) and

your comment outside. So Bill you have a (tio) on your birthday post ,we

will try to do better next time. So what do you guys think about (tio).

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Summer lawn furnature is 1/2 price this time of year.
That is so cool. I often buy then seasons change and items get on sale. To clean up space for the next season. Right now I am looking for a good buy on mountain boots. I need a new pair. And if I am lucky. I can get some for half the price. Let us take this thread in new direction. As the the original intention of this thread was somewhat tedious, borderlining pompous. Let us start a AAC consumer advice thread instead.

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Let us start a AAC consumer advice thread instead.
Okay, but first, let's talk about podcasting.

This American Life has a podcast each week, which I often find interesting. Some weeks, it is a re-run, but not always. I just listened to one about people doing the exact opposite of what they know they are supposed to do. Why would they do that?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Okay, but first, let's talk about podcasting.

This American Life has a podcast each week, which I often find interesting. Some weeks, it is a re-run, but not always. I just listened to one about people doing the exact opposite of what they know they are supposed to do. Why would they do that?
I am actually glad you asked that question. But by answering your question. I am afraid we will be derailing this discussion way beyond off-topic

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You start to walk on some ones post ,then you take it outside. Reference the

out side post...that works sometimes....maybe. Leave the birthday and come

over here. Easy to understand.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
My cousin is a yuppie/indie chick. She'll only listen to music if nobody else has ever heard of it. She likes to read obscure books. She made a facebook post asking her book club buddies for novel suggestions. I suggested she ride a yeti through a sandstorm, screaming "Swiper no swiping!"

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
My wife wanted me to go to the open house event at the High School last night. I had a few beers on the way home so I wasn't allowed on school property. Since I had to stay home (got to stay home), I had a few more then took a 'nap'. When I woke up a South Park episode was on the TV. It was the one about having so many rules that it was hard to avoid breaking a rule. Since everyone was un-intentionally breaking rules anyhow, the kids decided to break rules that especially perturbed the rule makers.

Ooh, my beacon is done. I made too much, stop by if you want some.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
You start to walk on some ones post ,then you take it outside. Reference the

out side post...that works sometimes....maybe. Leave the birthday and come

over here. Easy to understand.
Sean I'd say the best one came from Tupelo, Mississippi. I'll tell you now that grown men cry and Irish girls are pretty

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
That where "Elvis" was born ,did you know that ,take it out side...I'm

honored to be at the same table.
So besides being a swimsuit model. Are you also an Elvis impersonator? I am impressed here. We may have underestimated our young apprentice Lossy. It looks like he has more qualities than a cut diamond have facets

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I do a quick tennis lesson ,how to hold the racket ,side to side and back hand.

Rush the net ,soft tap over net.
Are you that kind of tennis teacher. That middle-aged (and sometimes neglected) women. Seek not to only get tennis lessons. But well hmm...also some comfort:cool:

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I see a trend ,the Rooster is early to rise

After laying the hen

To proclaim to all men

Its cock la do it again

Get yours, Get yours

Your egg is in the nest

At my bequest

You do the rest

Get the best of the lay