switch

sahahirak

Joined Apr 21, 2011
I need a switching circuit which will turn on another circuit for some sec and turn it off after that. now this circuit should work with dc supply. Let us say that S1 is the power switch for my switching circuit, now if i continuisly make S1 in on position then my switching circuit should be able to turn on another circuit for some sec (say for 2 or 3 sec) and then turn it off. When S1 is open state the switching circuit should not work.

Is it possible to design a switching circuit like the above?

please help me to design it.

regards
sahahirak

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Would the second on/off circuit be a one-shot each time you closed S1, or continually turn the second circuit on/off until S1 was reopened.

I imagine it could be done with timer chips, PWM and solidstate relays, though you failed to say what the point would be.

Last edited:

sahahirak

Joined Apr 21, 2011
first of all thank you very much for replying me PackratKing.

yes the second on/off switch will go for once and the same thing will re-occur when S1 is in on state again.

actually i want this switch to turn off another circuit after making it on for a few second.

please help me to design it.

regards
sahahirak

Last edited:

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
This can likely be done as I said, with PWM timers, and solid-state relays, [ google, or see E-books ] but again, what is the application ???

Open the link provided below by iONic.........If what you want isn't in there, I'm believin' it don't exist !! :D

Last edited: