Surplus parts available for sale (cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrsvc

Joined Jun 16, 2018
I have acquired a rather large quantity (reels) of parts as part of a recycling effort. These parts are all new and most are on reels. It is my hope that these can get to good homes rather than be entered into the trash stream. If appropriate, I can provide a list of what is available (most are resistors 1/4-1/2w).
I hope that this won't violate the forum. I read the rules and I don't think so. I am not looking to make money here but only to cover some of my time and shipping via USPS. If someone can reply to this and indicate the best way to proceed, I would appreciate it. There are 4 gaylords full of these and I have only started to sort them. For those that don't know a gaylord is a box on a pallet that is 48"x42"x48". Note: these are located in Mass and can be shipped in either padded envelopes or boxes.

Items currently available are in the following areas:
1) Resistors (1/4 and 1/2 watt through hole)
2) Capacitors (some through hole and a couple of values of surface mounted electrolytic)
3) Diodes (through hole including 1N4007 e.g.)
4) Some ICs, but these appear to be somewhat specialized and I am trying to get more information about these.
5) Molex connector housings of various sizes (no pins found yet but still looking)

Thanks for looking,
Dan

abrsvc

Joined Jun 16, 2018
My apologies for the delay in posting details. I have been busy with a new employment opportunity that came about suddenly. I am trying to get a list generated, but it is long and will take a week or so.

Thanks for the interest.

Dan

abrsvc

Joined Jun 16, 2018
Starting to get through some of these parts that were acquired. I am tossing items that are too specific to be of interest (custom connector shells for example). Some of the more common connector shells, I will post here (like today).

Starting with 2 items today with many more to follow:

AMP part number 749768-1 (no longer manufactured) From Digikey listing: CONN D-SUB HD PLUG 15P R/A SLDR
This is a right angle VGA style 15 pin connector for through-hole applications. Shipping a small box will be in the $4 range, so I figure that 10 pieces shipped for $10 ($.60 each) seems reasonable. If you need more, the shipping will cost almost the same, so the price will go down. I think I have 100.

Molex 8-position connector housing Part # 09-50-3081
These are currently available from Mouser at $0.21 each if you buy 1000. I will place 100 into a flat rate box for $10.00 total.
I have at least 1000 of these. If you want more, let me know and I will recalculate cost per unit downward.

Molex PC board mount 6 position connector Part # 39-28-1063
These are currently available from Mouser at $0.58 each if you buy 1000. I will sell at $.20 each with either $4 shipping or $6.00 flat rate shipping depending upon the quantity. I assume that I can move 100 of these for $4 shipping. Larger quantities for a little more. The box of these says quantity 600 (I don't know if any are missing). Take the entire box for $85 Shipped.

This is a start. The next posting will be for semiconductors, most of which are surface mount ones.

Thanks,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.