surge protector

mofokeng

Joined May 14, 2008
i am designing a surge protector with constant voltage supply, i have a circuit but the problem i have with it is that it doesnt have resistor values and diode specifications. please help me with a circuit that has got full resistors and diode values. i would also appreciate it if you could help with suggestions on how to test my project in the lab. i was thinking of using a regulator and supplying my circuit with 12v and if the voltage specifiction goes above 12v it should trip using a trip relay. :confused:

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
i am designing a surge protector with constant voltage supply, i have a circuit but the problem i have with it is that it doesnt have resistor values and diode specifications. please help me with a circuit that has got full resistors and diode values. i would also appreciate it if you could help with suggestions on how to test my project in the lab. i was thinking of using a regulator and supplying my circuit with 12v and if the voltage specifiction goes above 12v it should trip using a trip relay. :confused:
Buy a ready crowbar IC to make your job