Suggestions for car speaker range name

@android

Joined Dec 15, 2011
Hey guys! We are launching new car speaker range divided into three sections low, mid & high end. I need your suggestions for the name of each section.
LOW END----?
MID---------?
HIGH END---?
I was thinking 'Clarity', 'Pleasure', 'Explode' respectively. What do you say?? Expecting infinite suggestions :p

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Most electronics geeks aren't very good with "Marketing". Maybe that's why you aren't getting answers. Besides, most of us are American or British and haven't a clue as to what would create a positive image in India.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
get kenwood.

{ed}
Crap ! I blew it again...

Names huh !..how about, Boom, Yippeee, tweet.

Last edited:

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Not to mention people get paid big bucks for providing this kind of information to companies..
@android.. Is there any compensation $$ for providing name that you will use :)

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Maybe the company in India is planning to sell the Cheap, Ordinary and Expensive car speakers in the West. Good luck!

I can't think of anything that is made in India that is successfully sold in the West.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Spongbob ! or Larry.!!

OP thinks he can do better than Kenwood or sony speakers.

U are way over ur head pal.

I think he is getting em good ones and re-branding them.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
My Chevy Cobalt came with an upgraded Pioneer sound system. It has two nice tweeters in front, the door speakers sound good, the 6x9 rear speakers are 2 ohms each and the 10" subwoofer in the trunk goes down very low. The total power is 228W if I remember correctly. Its FM radio is very sensitive and has low distortion. The system plays CDs and MP3s.
Every day I am pleased that I upgraded to this system.

@android

Joined Dec 15, 2011
Not to mention people get paid big bucks for providing this kind of information to companies..
@android.. Is there any compensation $$ for providing name that you will use :)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :eek: NOPE!!
I.m not that lucky dude. Its just suggestions they want. What will go on the actual field....absolutely no clue. No money. Nothing. I thought it'll good idea to share some ideas. I have few names on my mind. Thought you guys might come up with something more good. SO WAITING!! :D

@android

Joined Dec 15, 2011
Most electronics geeks aren't very good with "Marketing". Maybe that's why you aren't getting answers. Besides, most of us are American or British and haven't a clue as to what would create a positive image in India.
India, America, London...anything can be sold anywhere you just need to wrap it into an attractive package. So don't be bothered about Indian market. Share whatever you have. :p You are welcome!:)

@android

Joined Dec 15, 2011
Maybe the company in India is planning to sell the Cheap, Ordinary and Expensive car speakers in the West. Good luck!

I can't think of anything that is made in India that is successfully sold in the West.
Not at all we have no plan to intervene the western market because we don't have to...heard of BOSTON ACOUSTICS??? :cool:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
hahahaa! good one.!

I have another name..
Inky
Pinky
Polly............:eek:
Wait a minute!
My oldest dog is called Polly, not Comdon. I worked with Polycom full duplex speakerphones when they were new.
My youngest dog is called Loli (lolita or lollipop).