Steorn Proves OU! - Pursuit of perpetual motion is NOT worthless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steakcutter

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Here are two videos Steorn has posted to Youtube.

Steorn Orbo - Proving Overunity 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Q3Klq5dxM

Steorn Orbo - Proving Overunity 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i7P63IByY

Unless you think Steorn is rigging their scopes and probes they prove a few things in the above videos.

First, the magnets in their systems do not degrade. The energy is not being taken from the energy used to create the permanent magnets.

Second, their system does not experience CEMF, but does produce torque on the rotor.

Third, the system produces more energy than is put in.

I think the videos are the first proof of a perpetual motion technology.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The energy is not being taken from the energy used to create the permanent magnets.

Second, their system does not experience CEMF, but does produce torque on the rotor.

Third, the system produces more energy than is put in.

Gee... I was sure overunity only was sham, scam, and flimflam. I guess I have to eat humble pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of the week:rolleyes:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Get real. But thanks for sharing the delusion.

By the way, you're several days late for this drive by.

The motor still can't power itself, which makes it considerable less impressive than those weird wheels that supposedly turn forever.

Is this supposed to be meaningful? -
First, the magnets in their systems do not degrade. The energy is not being taken from the energy used to create the permanent magnets.
It would be really interesting if you (speaking to you as a class) would have learned a bit of physics in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.