Standard FM,IF Amplifier of 10.7MHz resonant frequency,gain of 50 dB and bandwith of 250kHz

EDJELECT

Joined Sep 11, 2017
Hi,Interlects.I am doing a project,It's a Standard FM,IF Amplifier of 10.7MHz resonant frequency,gain of 5odB and bandwith of 250kHz.I would appreciate your contribution in order to make this project a success.Thank you.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Hi,Interlects.I am doing a project,It's a Standard FM,IF Amplifier of 10.7MHz resonant frequency,gain of 5odB and bandwith of 250kHz.I would appreciate your contribution in order to make this project a success.Thank you.
A traditional IF amp is a fair bit of work, and you have to know where to look for the IF transformers. Whichever way you go will probably end up with 10.7MHz ceramic filters.

Basic amplifier subsystem ICs are getting harder to find - you may end up with a fully integrated FM radio chip and ignore the circuit sections you don't need.

EDJELECT

Joined Sep 11, 2017
A traditional IF amp is a fair bit of work, and you have to know where to look for the IF transformers. Whichever way you go will probably end up with 10.7MHz ceramic filters.

Basic amplifier subsystem ICs are getting harder to find - you may end up with a fully integrated FM radio chip and ignore the circuit sections you don't need.
But,how do I Identify the IF amplifier stage in the whole FM reciever circuit

Attachments