Special thanks to the AAC forum community

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
As you may know, I recently came across with an event that left me disturbed. Without wanting to refer the event itself, I was informed by Dave about the reaction of several AAC members that contacted him on my behalf. Recca has the merit of being the first of those members: nevertheless all involved members deserve equal gratitude from me. Such altruist attitude from those AAC members left me touched, in the positive sense of the word.

I express my attitude for this great support by sending thanks to all members of AAC, but especially to those involved. I know that more members would be involved if they had the chance. Those are included as well.

Indeed AAC reveals different from the other forums: it is an extensive community, but still a caring one despite its size. This shows that those almost contradictory qualities can coexist in the same place.

My last and most valued gratitude goes to all Administrators and Moderators of this forum, namely Dave, Beenthere, Jrap, without disregarding other forgotten Administrators. All Administrators had the Herculean work of reposting literally hundreds of my posts back. Such dedication cannot be rewarded, no matter how big the reward is. It only shows how much this Administration cares for each member, not treating those like numbers, but like real people. They indeed repaired the damage in all possible ways, and done far more than that, by reinforcing this community. I now recognise that my rude, accusatory attitude towards all Administration was senseless.

Concluding, I express the wish that this community continues to grow, but never looses its so special quality that makes it so different, very unique indeed. I will continue to help this forum and community and give my best, dedicating my heart and soul, knowing that I will always be in debt no matter what.

The best of my best regards to all members and staff of AAC.

Sincerely, Samuel Lourenço

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
i'll take this opportunity to thank all the members (admin and mods included).
i got to learn a lot from everybody,its been an honour to be a member of this forum thus far.

chesart1

Joined Jan 23, 2006
I'm very happy with this forum. I agree with recca02: It is an honor to be a member of this forum.

Sometimes considerable effort is required to adequately respond to a question and that only yields more frustration when a thread or message is deleted before the thread becomes inactive. I've been on message boards where active threads were randomly deleted. It was very annoying.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I'm very happy with this forum. I agree with recca02: It is an honor to be a member of this forum.

Sometimes considerable effort is required to adequately respond to a question and that only yields more frustration when a thread or message is deleted before the thread becomes inactive. I've been on message boards where active threads were randomly deleted. It was very annoying.
Nice to see you posting again chesart1 (John) after your absence. Thanks for your comments.

Dave