sound card with matlab

eng.zaid

Joined Dec 6, 2007
Hi,

please i need help in matlab ,i found in matlab tools that can be used as generator and oscilloscope , so i need an explantion how to use these tools
becuase i tried but didnt work with me.

Thnk you.

eng.zaid

Joined Dec 6, 2007
Hi,
Mr.Dave I tried to connect to sound card using toolbox in matlab which is group of data accuistion as i think ,so may you tell me how to use these tool with sound card or may you tell me how to use matlab to take data from parallel port and do some analysis and draw it if that happen.
I hope you help me.

Thank You Mr.Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Without knowing what you have used in the DA toolbox and Matlab to read via the sound card, there is not a lot I can suggest.

If you are looking at taking data from a parallel port and doing some "analysis", it would also help to know what "analysis" you are trying to do, or draw.

Dave

eng.zaid

Joined Dec 6, 2007
Hi,
Mr.Dave thank you for your attention to my subject i will tell you i want directly.

I need to know how to write program in matlab to display the ElectroCardioGram (ECG) signal.

I first get the signal from an electronic circuit as analog signal the i converted it to digital data using 8-bit ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) connected to the parallel port.
And all i need is how to display this signal after converting it to digital data and conneting it to LPT parallel port.
I hope you help me.

Thank You.