Sorry for spelling and grammar

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
But read my sig and you'll learn why. I'll try to be more on it when using my There They're and Their's. But I'm lazy and when I'm typing to fast my mind sometimes skips that lil fact for speed and time. I'll work on it though.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Nah I notice it too. Someone just brought it up to me so I thought I'd explain why I have so many miss-types and such. Its no big deal, I remembered this scene from the office and thought is related and was funny.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I think Max is a hipster. He hates corporations and everything mainstream, yet still buys Apple products. Has a closet full of clothing but usually wears same three things OVER AND OVER (most likely very tight black pants, scarf, and ironic tee-shirt). He can not be bother with such nonsense as spelling. That is for the mere riffraff:p

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I think Max is a hipster. He hates corporations and everything mainstream, yet still buys Apple products. Has a closet full of clothing but usually wears same three things OVER AND OVER (most likely very tight black pants, scarf, and ironic tee-shirt). He can not be bother with such nonsense as spelling. That is for the mere riffraff:p
I even wear a big clock on a gold chain! And Omg do I love APPL products! If it doesn't have an apple on it, I DON'T BUY IT!