Somebody kindly help me out! ( 2.3" 7segment anode LED counter up)

cholay75

Joined Jul 22, 2010
Yes! I Did it without problem. And all LED are count well. Thanks you very much to all whose help me out! I have done with CD4026B. With fully charged battery the output current is 6.33V. So it is stable for LEDs. Thank you so much all!
PS. BMorse, Thank for your effort to help me out! But I am just the beginner level that can't handle so many IC. So I try to use CD4026B instead of 4511N and 4029N.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Glad you got that working!

Here is the PM you sent me, so everyone else knows:
Thank you so much! I really need that counter up machine. And I ask in market is Malaysia Ringgit 4000+. So I couldn't afford to buy it. So I need to build my own. Now including which I lost (Spoil), less than 1000. It save alots for me. Today things are settle. And tomorrow I'll build it with proper housing. Thank you!
I'm glad to help... but I think you should really be thanking the others. They did much more than I did. :)

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Yes, glad to hear you have your counter working....

and since we are posting PM's from the OP ;):

cholay75 said:
Thank you for your help and what you teach me. Honestly I do not have electrical experience. I was learn in Physic when I was young. And today I recall back to do this circuit.I have two Idea as you mention before. But I really knowing the theory, I do not know how to make it. Which is MOSFET and transistor. I try it but I am confuse how to increase the volt. So I burn 2 IC. Then I met with you all and things are settle. Thank you so much for helping me.:)

You are welcome...

B. Morse