some of the worst days of my life

dMoser

Joined Aug 25, 2011
I'd like to share with you what was the worst time of my life.

Due to incaution of my side, a company's property has been stolen from me, which caused me troubles at work.

I felt so bad when it happened, and just wanted to bury myself deep in the ground.

Fortunately, due to me being a valued employee (at least until that point), I was not fired after that incident.

It was tough accepting the fact that I failed big time after building such a good reputation at work.

Now, I'm trying to put over 100% effort to earn back my good name at work.

Just wanted to share it with you.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I had an oscilloscope stolen when doing maintenance.

I also crashed a company car.

It wasn't an issue in both cases.

This was long time ago. Now I am more careful.:D

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I had an oscilloscope stolen when doing maintenance.

I also crashed a company car.

It wasn't an issue in both cases.

This was long time ago. Now I am more careful.:D
I once left tools, a big box of spare boards at the airport pickup area, I really did not have a choice (back when you could leave stuff untended). Went to get my car carrying the scope. Pulling in front of my home I thought to myself "I'll leave the boards and the tools in the car and just take the scope inside, wait boards? tools? Oh no they are still at the airport".

I had to drive a half hour back to the airport. Guess what, everything was still there! :)

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
"I'll leave the boards and the tools in the car and just take the scope inside, wait boards? tools? Oh no they are still at the airport".
LOL!

Happened to me too. I left a laptop at the airport... Came back 15min later and it was still there! Lucky me. This would have been devastating, I used to carry around ALL software and schematics/PCB layouts with me. :rolleyes:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
LOL!

Happened to me too. I left a laptop at the airport... Came back 15min later and it was still there! Lucky me. This would have been devastating, I used to carry around ALL software and schematics/PCB layouts with me. :rolleyes:
I left a laptop at a fast food restaurant. Same deal, came back and it was still there!