***solar tracker***

avantguard

Joined Jun 14, 2011
Hello ...

Is there anyone know about ***SOLAR TRACKING*** WITH HICH ACCURATE?

I want to use it in My Parabolic Solar Mirror...
And in future , i want to make a Solar tracking By Solar position Via internet or Gps...

if anyone have information about these kind of system,please share it ;):rolleyes:

THANK YOU .
BABAK EHSANI

avantguard

Joined Jun 14, 2011
What a difficult way you show me!!!!!
if i have a time to search it in internet ...i will never write anything here;)

TBayBoy

Joined May 25, 2011
I think that was a gentle way of saying Ohm helps those that first help themselves. Maybe ask, I've got this example and don't understand this part, or how this component works in this situation. A more narrowly focused question helps get the results you want. I feel, or at least my impression from the question, was I wand to do this... what's the answer...

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Dear avant,

A full answer to your question could take several hundred pages. We do not do that kind of work here. This site is not a search engine. It is a collection of specialized and mostly sophistocated people that help each other for free, but do not have time to write a book for vague questions that show you have made very little effort to do your own work. You must do the search engine work yourself. When you understand most of the answer, we can help you with the bits that do not make sense to you.