Soft Switching Operations of Totem Pole PFC on LTSpice.

Ahsanm445

Joined Sep 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am Working on Totem Pole Bridgeless PFC Using GaN and I want to perform a soft-switching operation on LTspice.
Can Anyone suggest me that How can I Achieve this?

soyez

Joined Aug 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am Working on Totem Pole Bridgeless PFC Using GaN and I want to perform a soft-switching operation on LTspice.
Can Anyone suggest me that How can I Achieve this?
The Voltage->PWM- - >Isolator is a pleasant straightforward stunt for disconnecting however you needn't bother with seclusion here. I'd indicate a differential enhancer with some different methods for correcting that if necessary. Particularly when you think of you as need to control the LTC6992
The greatest issue is the progression in the obligation cycle that necessities to occur at the zero intersection. It needs to go from 99% to 1% in one cycle preferably. Your sim demonstrated an entirely enormous advance which I accept would deteriorate if the diodes are changed out to fetc. Other than a pinnacle/hysteretic current control plot I think you'd need something to alleviate it.
I'd consider either a feed-forward which takes an extremity sign and couples it into the yield of the current speaker to cause the vital advance (with a period consistent of something like 1-10hz of rot). Or then again I'd have a mux some place which changes how the obligation cycle is produced from the yield of the current amp at the zero intersection to 'transform' the subsequent obligation cycle.
With respect to the basic mode commotion I see a likely bit of leeway by putting an 'enormous' (1u perhaps) top over the diodes (d6/d5 in your most recent graph). This is the best guess of a delicate beginning and totally takes out that high recurrence regular mode commotion. I've never observed this in writing however I can't think about an explanation not to do it (yet).

Ahsanm445

Joined Sep 29, 2020
The Voltage->PWM- - >Isolator is a pleasant straightforward stunt for disconnecting however you needn't bother with seclusion here. I'd indicate a differential enhancer with some different methods for correcting that if necessary. Particularly when you think of you as need to control the LTC6992
The greatest issue is the progression in the obligation cycle that necessities to occur at the zero intersection. It needs to go from 99% to 1% in one cycle preferably. Your sim demonstrated an entirely enormous advance which I accept would deteriorate if the diodes are changed out to fetc. Other than a pinnacle/hysteretic current control plot I think you'd need something to alleviate it.
I'd consider either a feed-forward which takes an extremity sign and couples it into the yield of the current speaker to cause the vital advance (with a period consistent of something like 1-10hz of rot). Or then again I'd have a mux some place which changes how the obligation cycle is produced from the yield of the current amp at the zero intersection to 'transform' the subsequent obligation cycle.
With respect to the basic mode commotion I see a likely bit of leeway by putting an 'enormous' (1u perhaps) top over the diodes (d6/d5 in your most recent graph). This is the best guess of a delicate beginning and totally takes out that high recurrence regular mode commotion. I've never observed this in writing however I can't think about an explanation not to do it (yet).
Thanks for your Kind reply, Can you suggest me some of the GaN MOSFETs and Si Line MOSFETs and Other Essential Components Which I use on LTspice and Check its Operation?
Thanks in Advance.

Ahsanm445

Joined Sep 29, 2020
hi,
Do you have the LTS model for the GPIH .?

You may find this LTS video helpful, also the follow on vid.

E
[/QUOTE
hi,
Do you have the LTS model for the GPIH .?

You may find this LTS video helpful, also the follow on vid.

E
My model is Not working in the way this guy has shown in his video because there is a difference between topologies, Can You suggest me Some Reliable Components for the Totem Pole PFC Designing on LTspice?
Thanks in Advance.