So you want a Job?

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I want a fun job like acting. Will be on t.v. Set tonite.
You know Loose...I am starting to get to like you as I enjoy reading your OBVIOUS...but at least...FUNNY...barbs sent my way.

I really don't blame you as with a possible few exceptions...as MAX was smart enough to ask me a question that very few if anyone could know the answer to unless they had been there and done that...I have not provided you or the majority of others here any proof that would backup my claims and statements.

If you are looking for specific proof you will not be given any from me as I have alot at stake and since I enjoy reading the posts here as well as posting...I will not make the mistake of saying anything specific that would be a trail to finding out who I am.

I also don't think it should be important who I am nor will anyone be able to find out as everything associated to my posting, my IP, my multiple laptops and any information upon them...has been specifically crafted to protect my identity as well just to let anyone stupid to try...my setup has been designed to TAG anyone attempting a HACK of a midlevel firewall which even if they did would give them a view of what we want them to see. I will state...TRUTHFULLY...that I live in Western Mass. part of the year and that I own multiple properties in Florida, Arizona, New York and a few overseas...but some of these are not to be known and when I do go there or go on tour...if I am still posting here...by design the IP address will not allow anyone to determine specific addresses if hacked.

I try very hard to see the good in people allthough many times this has not been my experience when doing my other...JOB. I would very much like to interact with you as I enjoy meeting new people as I am a Student of Human Nature.

Even if you don't believe anything about me...I can deal with that...so perhaps we can talk or debate about topics and issues that YOU might have something to offer as I very much enjoy learning as much as I can about many things as well as learning about peoples thoughts, wants, desires, hopes and knowledge.

I will be the first to admit...even though I have extensive knowledge and real life experience involving the Electronics, Equipment, Lighting and Effects based computer software design and plans, Analog and Digital electronics as well as the benefits and comparison between each as there are MANY cases where ANALOG is the way to go over Digital...and an indepth, vast experienced, knowledge of all sorts of tricks and trouble shooting methods...as far as Sound Recording, Acoustics, Proper use of specific Sound Processing, Reenforcement, Effects, E.Q. and Compression techniques that one cannot learn from a lecture or book...as well as the business and marketing aspects of all this...such as how to be paid and get free electronic equipment just if I use it.

As far as my other...JOBS and skills...of which SPELLING, GRAMMER and Short Term Memory as it applies to what my Subconscious deceides is not really important...I think you as well as others could benefit from my great deal of Knowledge, Experience and Intuitive Problem Solving which I have developed over many years and is based upon necessity that is needed in the business world, on demand creativity which I a payed to do, security and safety needs and just plain enjoyment.

So maybe you could just forget about or leave at the door your issues pertaining to BELIEF of what I post and instead ask me a question that might help you or a question that you have pondered that might be specific to the fields I have experience with and in...which I would be more than happy to either answer to the best of my ability or tell you flat out...I don't know...and I could do the same to you if you would allow me...and then perhaps our interactions could be beneficial to both of us.

I am not saying I know everything...but given my wide ranging and long term experiences of which I am good enough at to be paid to do...and paid very well...wouldn't getting to know if I could be useful to you be a better way to spend time rather than spending it in an attempt to show me and others that you don't believe what I have said I am and what I do?

What's the worse thing that could happen? Maybe you will show me there are things that you understand and have experience in that I do not. I am certain this is the case and I would love to learn something.

Split Infinity

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I tell the guys that I am a entertainer , sometimes I tell them a head of time

where I am going. That started "I'm Out Of Here" thread....like you and others

there the matter of privacy. Posting my picture sorta asured that I lived in Fla.

Some of our members have been to Ft. Laud.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
I tell the guys that I am a entertainer , sometimes I tell them a head of time

where I am going. That started "I'm Out Of Here" thread....like you and others

there the matter of privacy. Posting my picture sorta asured that I lived in Fla.

Some of our members have been to Ft. Laud.
Are you familiar with a bar on the beach...well actually cross that street between the beach and the buildings line...called...BEACH BUMS?

I have a few really good stories about that place including having a good time with Jr. Seau who at the time was playing for the Dolphins and I met him there a day or so after they had just lost to the New England Patriots in overtime...a game I had flown down to see.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
justtrying ,Since you are so nice ,I would consider tie. You have a bigger ship

with sails.
I appreciate you calling me nice but I admit I am not fully certain what you are meaning with the rest of your post as it could have a few meanings...at least to me.

Split Infinity...p.s...I do own a boat as well as I am proficient at sailing...although I haven't done it in a while.

Split Infinity

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I appreciate you calling me nice but I admit I am not fully certain what you are meaning with the rest of your post as it could have a few meanings...at least to me.

Split Infinity...p.s...I do own a boat as well as I am proficient at sailing...although I haven't done it in a while.

Split Infinity
That post was directed towards justtrying :p

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
That post was directed towards justtrying :p
Stromy...you hunt?

I do and enjoy it very much.

Nothing better in the world than a good Venison Steak cooked on the grill...topped with mushrooms and drizzled with Black Truffle Oil.

I pick wild mushrooms when available and was taught what is good or poisonous by my Grandfather. I have seen people trying to use a book to know what thay can or cannot pick.

You really need to know this by being taught by an expert. Some very deadly mushrooms look alot like edible ones...but if you do know what to pick...they just can't be beat for taste.

Split Infinity