So my eyesight IS ok...

kdillinger

Joined Jul 26, 2009
For a few seconds I thought I was having an onset of a migraine headache, but those where not flashy dots...it was just the snow flakes on the AAC screen.

Thank god.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
For a few seconds I thought I was having an onset of a migraine headache, but those where not flashy dots...it was just the snow flakes on the AAC screen.

Thank god.
Yeah, that got me too. I thought I was seeing spots from being on the computer too long.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009

Thank god.
On an interesting note if you do get classic migranes like I have my whole life I learned something new a couple months ago. Usually I have a hole in my vision and flashes and gets bigger and bigger till its gone then I get a massive migrane. What I learned is when I start to see the initial small effects of the migrane I can press on my eyes while they are closed for a minute and get the migrane to retract. Doesn't always work but I've been able to prevent 2 of 4 migranes this way lately.