Small signal amp

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by QuagmireMan, Feb 5, 2009.

  1. QuagmireMan

    Thread Starter New Member

    Feb 5, 2009

    Do you still have the image of the circuit?

    Or does anyone know if there is an IC that can take care of this?
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  2. beenthere

    Retired Moderator

    Apr 20, 2004
    Actually, we encourage new posts, and discourage hijacking old threads, as it can be confusing. This is the old thread -

    At this remove, it might be nice if you could state what your interest is in terms of the signal and so on.

    As far as the RMS conversion goes, there are several IC's that do the conversion, if that's what you mean.