Siren Project

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Read all about it in Google.
The govenment of Maldives is buying land elsewhere for some place for their flooded people to go.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Thats correct.

As the poles melt, (North and South, not people from Poland ;) ) the ocean levels rise.

The ocean has been rising continually, and the Maldives are losing land to the ocean.

The government is buying land and are preparing to tax the hell out of residents of "The New Maldives" who will require a signed land contract and taxation agreement in order to allow the citizens to buy land on the new plots.

Buy a nice big boat, and use it for a moving van type service.

People will be THROWING money at you to get their possessions to high ground safely.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Maybe the Maldives will be gone in 500 years. We won't be around to see it happen.
Don't big waves completely wash across it now?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Even at the last tsunami. we got much little damage compared to others.
Even though we witnessed and saw the sea get drained down when the water gets sucked in the sea level drops. For the first time we saw the reefs without water, it was an awesome sight. It's like standing on mountain cliff but this cliff has dangerously sharp coral edges. When the water rose, way over our heads, it did not do much damage. We know why. You won't understand why it did not.

This is something you and others will not just understand.

If I tend to explain these things, the thread will be locked. Cause it is not in most of your nature to believe what I have to show and explain. This has happened a couple of times.
Extra-ordinary things happens to extra-ordinary people...it is a saying that some one amongst you came up with and holds true for me. See the irony in that.

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
"Extra-ordinary things happen to extra-ordinary people"?
Please do not start talking about religion. Most of us are not Muslim.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
"Extra-ordinary things happen to extra-ordinary people"?
Please do not start talking about religion. Most of us are not Muslim.
That's what.....U won't understand. It's not in your nature or rather don't want to.
I do not want to talk about religion. But it is what I believe in that is true.
Even all of u are non-Muslims, I do not mind. I can get along with you.
You all have something in you that I love and wants
Every and each one of you have has a typical image or character in your mind when you think of a Muslim, which IMHO, is really stupid :confused:

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
This thread is drifting off-topic. The topic is the OP's siren project.

Please lets confine the discussion to the OP's project.

hgmjr

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Every and each one of you have has a typical image or character in your mind when you think of a Muslim, which IMHO, is really stupid :confused:
My image of a Muslim is that he/she is equal to me. The difference is in how we practice our different religion. I respect them, and I hope to get the same respect back. I'm Christian Protestant, btw.

How is the Siren project going, R!f@@? :)

{ed}
I was replying the thread, when hgmjr beat me to it...
{/ed}

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
One thing I want amongst us is respect. Everyone should respect each other.
I do not mind if my thread goes hay wire. It's the Admin and Mod's problem.
Everything I do is connected to my belief. so whether the topic drifts or not, I really don't care, as long as you respect me and don't say bad things about me. You can say what ever u want towards Islam, I will not mind. Cause it's also my belief to remain calm and explain what the other does not understand. This is one of my Pillar.
You can never ever make me angry, there is nothing in this world that you can say to piss me off. In truth, words cannot bring my anger side. Action is something else.

No one can piss me off. If it happens I will get back with words that you have never heard of and it will calm you down.
We are brothers. each and everyone. We have to help each other, get to know each other. We should share our happiness and grief. It is this what actually makes us human. It is this which makes us one.

As for the topic....Bid is out, not yet finalized....
It will take couple of days to see who wins the project.
till then......

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
You can never ever make me angry, there is nothing in this world that you can say to piss me off. In truth, words cannot bring my anger side. Action is something else.
Nice to know, when I'm crashing on your couch... :D

Now how about the Siren Project.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Like I said..I informed my client to pay the advance so I can buy the horns.
This is the only way he can make me start to work on a prototype

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Police cars, fire trucks and ambulances in Canada also have 15 billion patterns of sounds for their sirens. Nobody knows that the sound is an emergency vehicle anymore.

The sounds are the same as car break-in alarms that are frequently triggered by the wind.