simulation software for electronics

Shayan22h

Joined Oct 24, 2012
hey guys i have one very short question, well I do have the 2 softwares of multisim and proteus and know how to work with them, my problem is I am looking for LM2917 frequency to voltage convertor, proteus has a 12 pins version but i need a 8 pin version so I was wondering there could be a software to have this component with 8 pins :)
thanks in advance .
cheers,

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
If you are just simulating the software then the pin count doesn't matter.

If you need the 8-pin version for a PCB layout then you may need to generate that footprint yourself.

Shayan22h

Joined Oct 24, 2012
If you are just simulating the software then the pin count doesn't matter.

If you need the 8-pin version for a PCB layout then you may need to generate that footprint yourself.

well thanks for ur reply :) but for me does matter cuz i cant convert the 12 pin to 8, unfortunately in the LM2907 datasheet there is a circuit schematic [ frequency to voltage convertor] for the 8 pin
cheers ;)

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
well thanks for ur reply :) but for me does matter cuz i cant convert the 12 pin to 8, unfortunately in the LM2907 datasheet there is a circuit schematic [ frequency to voltage convertor] for the 8 pin
cheers ;)
Your point being? Just hook up the 12-pin version like you see the 8-pin version is....

Shayan22h

Joined Oct 24, 2012
Your point being? Just hook up the 12-pin version like you see the 8-pin version is....
well i attached the 8pins from the datasheet and the 12 pins which i tried to build, inspired by the one from datasheet so could u please take a look at it if it is ok ?
cheers, :)

Attachments