Simulation for Op amps

kelun1

Joined Mar 25, 2012
Hi guys,

I am trying to look for a simulator that allow me to construct this :

can anyone tell me which program that i can download online to do it? i have been looking around for it. =(

or maybe any program that can run this spice file

INSTAMP1.CIR - 3 OPAMP INSTRUMENTATION AMPLIFIER
VS 2 1 SIN(0 1 10KHZ)
VCM 1 0 SIN(0 5 1KHZ)
* BUFFERED AMPLIFIER
XOP1 2 4 6 OPAMP1
R1 4 6 10K
R2 4 5 200
R3 5 7 10K
XOP2 1 5 7 OPAMP1
* DIFFRENTIAL AMPLIFIER
R4 6 8 10K
R5 8 10 10K
R6 7 9 10K
R7 9 0 10K
XOP3 9 8 10 OPAMP1
* OPAMP MACRO MODEL, SINGLE-POLE
* connections: non-inverting input
* | inverting input
* | | output
* | | |
.SUBCKT OPAMP1 1 2 6
* INPUT IMPEDANCE
RIN 1 2 10MEG
* GAIN BANDWIDTH PRODUCT = 10MHZ
* DC GAIN (100K) AND POLE 1 (100HZ)
EGAIN 3 0 1 2 100K
RP1 3 4 1K
CP1 4 0 1.5915UF
* OUTPUT BUFFER AND RESISTANCE
EBUFFER 5 0 4 0 1
ROUT 5 6 10
.ENDS
* ANALYSIS
.TRAN 0.01MS 1.0MS
* VIEW RESULTS
.PLOT TRAN V(2) V(10
.PRINT TRAN V(2) V(10)
.PROBE
.END
please help me as i need it badly for my project =(

and thanks alot of the help!

kelun1

Joined Mar 25, 2012
Many in this forum use LTSPICE(but not me). LTSPICE is free. Give it a try http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/
hi bro! thanks for the reply!

i did try LTSPICE.. but i cant get it to run.. there is no output or things.. =(

or do you have other recommendation that maybe i can draw the above circuit out and run simulation and show an scope output or something after i feed the input with voltage or signals?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
i did try LTSPICE.. but i cant get it to run.. there is no output or things.. =(
What do you mean "there is no output or things.."? You run the simulation and then click on the points in the schematic where you want to view the simulation results and that will generate a plot.

Did you read the Getting Started Guide on how to use LTspice? It takes a little effort to learn but it will do what you want.

Post the circuit .asc file you tried to run.

kelun1

Joined Mar 25, 2012
What do you mean "there is no output or things.."? You run the simulation and then click on the points in the schematic where you want to view the simulation results and that will generate a plot.

Did you read the Getting Started Guide on how to use LTspice? It takes a little effort to learn but it will do what you want.

Post the circuit .asc file you tried to run.
hi man! thanks for the reply!

i have tried it all night and finally got it to run. its showing 2 signal from node 2 (input) and node 10(amplify).

now i am just trying to understand this coding and i should be all set. thanks guys!