Simple LED Switching Circuit.

nickels293

Joined Nov 21, 2008
I'm building a LED circuit that will switch between two sets of LED's and am trying to decide on the chip to use for it. I was using an outdated chip that I can no longer find the data sheet on and I can't read the number on it so I can't use that but I put to many volts through it and blew it on accident :(. Any ideas on good chip ideas would be greatly appreciated. The circuit will be controlling LED's in parrallel and series that are in two groups, one group is the inside of a G and the other group is lining the G. I want one group(the inside) to flash and then turn off and the second group to flash and I want to control these with a POT. This is exactly what my other circuit was doing until I tried to run it off of what will be the ultimate power source(12v) and then it started to mess up and they wouldn't switch back and forth. Thanks

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A "G"? Why a G, anything to do with my avitar? If so I am so in on this project.

I'll be glad to help reguardless, but it will focus my attention a lot.

What schematics do you have. It would be easier to fix what you have done probably rather than start from scratch.