SI4340CDY On My PS3 Circuit Board. pins bridged

The Luminator

Joined Mar 24, 2016
0403161924-1[1].jpg I've looked up the data sheet and combed through it looking for any clue as to whether the chip is supposed to have pins 1-2 pins 8-9 and pins 10-11 all have a bridged solder blob and I can't determine if it should actually be that way intentionally or after years and years of steady high graphics gaming have I heated the board up enough to cause the shorts from possibly excessive solder at the time of manufacturing. My power supply has been a pain for a good year or so by requiring several attempts to get the console to complete the boot up and recently it has gotten worse to the point where the cd drive goes to power up and and causes a system failure. Pretty much stuck in a boot loop until I figure out what components are the cause or have been effected and then decide if its worth attempting to repair especially since I have zero SMD soldering experience, I know HOW but my PS3 is a little to valuable to me to practice .... unless its more to it than the powersup.

Just need to confirm this application of the IC so I can clean it or leave it alone.. please and thank you0403161924-1[1].jpg

The Luminator

Joined Mar 24, 2016
They are fine and can be connected like that

Thanks. I figured out how to tell after a little more research. I'm just recently started studying EE so still a n00b.
I actually should've started this thread with a broader title for what I am trying to do here. My very first post too so please
take no offence but I believe I will start a new thread on methods of component debugging for troubleshooting power issues rather
than 1 on 1.