Service manual control box linak cb6 bed hospital

Mturanzas

Joined May 22, 2020
Hola caballeros, para ver si alguno de ustedes puede ayudarme con el diagrama de servicio de una caja de control para una cama de hospital que trae el linak cb6705, ya que no funciona y el control indica una alarma, quiero saber el diagrama para poder para controlar los componentes y diagnosticar averías. O si alguien sabe cómo proceder para verificar los valores de trabajo, lo agradecería. Gracias.

Attachments

Mturanzas

Joined May 22, 2020
Hello gentlemen, to see if any of you can help me with the service diagram of a control box for a hospital bed that the linak cb6705 brings as it does not work and the control indicates an alarm, I want to know the diagram to be able to control the components and diagnose breakdowns. Or if someone knows how to proceed to check work values, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Dear,

did you get the documentation?

I also need it a lot. If you can, send me by email<clipped email, Mod>

Best regards,

Claudio Santos

Last edited by a moderator:

paulktreg

Joined Jun 2, 2008
I work in the medical field and getting schematics for Linak equipment is almost impossible, they like you to replace not repair.

Hi
i can help you to repair some parts of Linak control boxes
i can't come to this forum every time, so i can help you via WhatsApp or email, for this you can contact me
my number is <Mod: deleted phone number, avoid spamming,E>
Farshad Rahmati