Hi all,
I've been designing an electronic circuit using 74LS logic gates and my calculates have been using 3.4V as my logic gate high output voltage since the datasheet says thats the typical voltage. However when i perform my simulations through the NI multisim program it outputs 5V.
I'm pretty sure i show use 3.4v but I dont have any components to test the actual output voltages so do you think that this is just an inaccurate program and i should stick with 3.4v when calculating resistor values or use 5v as my value.
I've been designing an electronic circuit using 74LS logic gates and my calculates have been using 3.4V as my logic gate high output voltage since the datasheet says thats the typical voltage. However when i perform my simulations through the NI multisim program it outputs 5V.
I'm pretty sure i show use 3.4v but I dont have any components to test the actual output voltages so do you think that this is just an inaccurate program and i should stick with 3.4v when calculating resistor values or use 5v as my value.