Seminar tragedy

rabhishek91

Joined Feb 14, 2013
:(
Today as usual there was seminar in my college. One of my classmates was giving presentation on QR code. It was interesting topic and his presentation was good.

He generated QR code for my college website and made it worked (None of my classmates took efforts to do so.) As a token of appreciation i started to clap.(I did not interrupted him. He was not talking at that time. He was showing the results).

My teachers started scolding me about that.:(
I told them that it was just a appreciation.

Was that wrong ? Is it wrong to appreciate the effort taken by him. In my view, Appreciating and supporting the presenter feels them good and encourages them to do much more better.

Please reply whether i was wrong or right ? :confused:
I need your help very badly.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Aplause in the middle of a performance is usually not appreciated.

Probably, much less in this case. But having not been there, I am not so sure.

Were you the only one?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I agree. I see it happen all the time. It's not the end of the world. Heck, it's not even the end of your university career! There's nothing to worry about--no real harm done. In a couple months time you'll be looking back and laughing at yourself ;)

Regards,
Matt

rabhishek91

Joined Feb 14, 2013
I agree. I see it happen all the time. It's not the end of the world. Heck, it's not even the end of your university career! There's nothing to worry about--no real harm done. In a couple months time you'll be looking back and laughing at yourself ;)

Regards,
Matt
Thanks for boosting my confidence sir.
I sincerely thank this forum and all the seniors who dedicate their time to help the younger generation both Technically and Non-technically.