SemiConductor LL3303 from Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine

bob Cox

Joined Mar 18, 2007
We have a burnt out semi conductor on a Fisher and Paykel washing machine
motor controller board, but we cant find the replacement online.
Details are LL3303 underneath this are I(followed by symbol might be earthing symbol variation) then R912
Tryed ZiLOG who I believed supplied some electronics to them, and SOANAR but
could not find....
Any Thoughts....
Thank You

Gadget

Joined Jan 10, 2006
F & P are notoriosly secretive about their PCB's, Schematics, and replacement parts, and don't even supply to Techs. They have a Board Swap policy (you send faulty board, they send back a Recond board at a set price). Most of their PCB's are Handled by "Prime Distributors" in Christchurch.. and even though I am on good terms with Prime, they say that even They can't get circuits or individual F&P components.
I would guess that LL3303 will be their own "In House" part number for possibly a common component.... I am aware most of their stuff contains a Micropro or 2, and if this is the case with your part, then the task is doubley difficult, as it would need the F&P software as well.
I suggest you check the price for a Recond PCB.... or, if it is a Smartdrive or an older ECS (gentle annie) most whiteware repair people have a stockpile of wrecked machines somewhere out back..

bob Cox

Joined Mar 18, 2007
Thanks Gadget.
After a lot of looking and re-checking I found what appears to be the maker.
Details on SemiConductor are;
LL3303
I(earth symbol)R912
It appears this is from International Rectifier, and the Datasheet from
Datasheets Archive and IR Site seem to confirm this (I am not an expert here, but
my friend is, and he has yet to confirm this) but looks exactly the same, and
dimensions are spot on. Replacement with the same DateCode could be an
issue( again not sure on all this stuff) as I could not find same, and most dont seem to have a DateCode but rather n/a specified....
Anyway the boards we get for Reco's are NOT from F & P, but someone else, as the
F & P ones gave us too many problems, whoever was reconditioning them, was NOT
fixing them properly, but the Non F & P person who we get from, seems to know
what he is doing. WHere here got all the info for repairs from I dont know, but they work
most of the time....
Thank You ps Machine is GW609 SmartDrive