Semi indicators on a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

krille15

Joined Jan 19, 2018
Hello guys! Im totally new on this, but i hope someone can advise me how to make these i have linked to downunder

It about a plug who have a delay which is shown in the video that the outside tail light is delayed a bit. My question is how can i make these my self and what do i need before i can make these. As you can se in the link where you can purchase it. It also have a switch where you can adjust the delay you self.

Keep in mind that the car also have a can bus system, so it also have to take care of this

Video:

Where to purchase (with pictures of it)
http://www.carsystems.pl/latest-pro...led-dynamic-turn-lights-plug-play,id2273.html

I hope someone out there who can assist me

Regards Kristoffer

Last edited:

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Kristoffer,
Modify the lights or any parts of a car will violate it's type acceptance and therefore not allowed in Europe.
However, you could apply for a chance acceptance.
Some drivers do mount blue light's at the bottom or change or add headlight's resulting in a huge penalty.

Make sure that these changes are allowed in your country and/or the country where you want to drive to.

Picbuster

krille15

Joined Jan 19, 2018
Hello Picbuster,

I know this may not be legal but i'll take the chance :) I don't see any huge risk if the indicator look like that

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
@krille15.
If you could ask someone in your country and give us a proof(the better is a links of website) that what you trying to do is legal then we can open it to discuss again, otherwise this thread will keep it in the locked status.

If you have the links and ask for reopen this thread, please click the "Report" button on the bottom line of the message box.

Status
Not open for further replies.