Seft Made Men On The Forum

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I feel bad when we lose a self made man with lots of experience.

Its like a little piece of me leaveing,this is a great place,like home.
I agree loosie. I'm always sad to see such great contributors go. They are the people who make the forum what it is :(

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Happy,SteveB said something about leaving ,

I don't know If he will change his mind.

I left out self made women,sorry.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I assume steveb was referring to leaving the discussion on that particular thread.

There are very few people on AAC with the in-depth knowledge of Mathematics as steveb's.
AAC would be at a great loss without him.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I feel a bit confused here. I might have something to do about the misunderstanding. I have PMed Steve to resolve the matter.

It would deeply sadden me to see him leave.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I see they talking about overunity?? What the hell is that?!
Hello happy. Overunity is perpetual motion--the idea that a device can run forever with no actual power source. One that powers itself, so to speak. Most "free energy" devices are based on the idea of overunity, though some are just powered by external forces that seem to be perpetual (ocean tides, for example).

I saw steveb's comment in the thread, and I hoped he only meant he was leaving that thread. I would hate to see him go. His contributions are many, and he's got a great mind. We need him here, so I sincerely hope he's not leaving the forum.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Happyganl ,maybe Retched will see your post and honor you with a reply. You have

become morale builder on the forum. You represent what it takes to communicate

in the globle community.