Seeking Gould Nicolet 2090 Oscilloscope Service Manual

Questor

Joined Jan 19, 2009
I just brought my Gould Nicolet 2090 Oscilloscope out of storage and realized that I need to tune this unit. However, I do not have the users manual or the service manual for this scope.

Where can I get a Gould Nicolet 2090 Oscilloscope Service Manual in PDF format? Most of the online sites want to charge an arm and a leg... Do you have a Nicolet 2090 Service Manual that you could send to me?

Thanks, Steve
Cincinnati
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

alain63720

Joined Aug 22, 2008
Hello,
did you have an answer. I am looking for it as well and for the schematics because mine has a problem: there are unwanted traces between the sample dots
Thank you
Alain

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
It looks like either a focus amplifier issue or a power supply issue.

How old is the scope? Replacing electrolytic capacitors is often a solution.

Careful though. Scope power supplies can have high voltage rails, as much as 1kV.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
Why don't you call/write the company and complain about the way people are profiting by copying and selling their copyrighted info?

Chances are if you get a hold of the right person at the company they'll send you .pdf files.

floople

Joined Jul 17, 2012
I just brought my Gould Nicolet 2090 Oscilloscope out of storage and realized that I need to tune this unit. However, I do not have the users manual or the service manual for this scope.

Where can I get a Gould Nicolet 2090 Oscilloscope Service Manual in PDF format? Most of the online sites want to charge an arm and a leg... Do you have a Nicolet 2090 Service Manual that you could send to me?

Thanks, Steve
Cincinnati
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hey Steve, Any luck finding the operating and Service Manuals? I have the same Nicolet 2090 :) Thanks. Dan

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Check out :
manualmuseum.com

the link in your #7 is coming up "sorry that page was not found............."

Looking below......I think the Packrat had better pay more attention :rolleyes:

Last edited: