Secret Service

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
SCAMMED VICTIM/$950,000 PAYMENTS
REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654 $950,000 USD.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

This is to bring to your notice that you have an outstanding compensation payment from the United Nations Organization in the tune of $950,000 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) each. You have been listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, we have been able to pay about 23 victims get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $950,000 USD compensations funds.

During the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja the Capital of this Country Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the loss of funds by various individuals to the Nigerian scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying victims of these scammers $950,000 USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. The payment of these stated funds is to be handled by the International Fund Transfers Commission which is a new office which was inaugurated by the new president of Nigeria to personally monitor and handle the transfer of the above stated compensation payment to the beneficiaries.

From the records of the shortlisted individuals who are to be paid we have been able to pay 23 people where a good number of the victims are from the United States, we still have 27 more people left to be paid the compensations of $950,000 USD each. By this notice you are hereby advised in your own interest not to communicate with any body or group of people or organizations claiming to transfer funds to you because any fund that is to be transferred abroad is recorded in this office. The U.S. secret service is already on trace of these criminals. So keep it discreet till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime commission to redeem the image of this country and restore financial stability to individuals and firms who were defrauded by these hoodlums.

You can receive your compensations payments via any of these options:

DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS
TELEX/WIRE TRANSFERS.
ATM CARD DELIVERY

I shall reply you with further information on modalities as soon as I hear from you.
You can contact this office with the email address stated below: { interftng@gmail.com }
SCAMMED VICTIM REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654 $950,000 USD. Provide us with the information stated below for ease of contact with you.

Full Names:
Email:
Phone:

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible and please note that you should only send reply wiht the above needed information only to email : interftng@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Anderson Moore.
Contact E-mail: interftng@gmail.com
Don't they ever get tired of this horse s**t.
I mean....what do they get out of this besides wasting their own time.
Am I to believe that there are people who fall for this BS. :mad:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
R!f@@ - What kind of Web sites do you visit? I never heard of anyone getting as much of this as you do. Personally I have never got even one of these scam Emails. Maybe I'm just lucky. :)

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
One can setup a second email account on some free service to use whenever they suspect a website that wants your email or any "free" program that wants your email.

Then you visit the new email address now and then to delete the garbage.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I received a$ 12,000.00 check to deposit after I sent a certain amount
to a Nigerian address.It was slow start scam to get my information.
I have watched all the N.B.C. shows about the scams.
I just threw the check in the trash,I knew it was a scam.
I want an Island,when are going to a picture and price.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Forward a copy to my alias (PM me) and I'll bait them along. (It's quite fun really and it wastes their time so they have less time to get real victims.) One scammer asked me to complete a fake bank form, but I accidentally managed to send a 20 MB PNG instead. That should waste some time waiting for it to download, and the rendering time on an older computer will be quite long. ;)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
My email actually is unique...it's really old and during the old days I did a lot of u know yummy stuffs. I guess that's how it got out.

I actually got one request not use my email....I told him to go eat a banana.

Most of these are filtered. But I do check junk from time to time.
The problem is some of these seems so authentic..
how Do these scumbags get so well educated on English....Even I am not that good in convincing people.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
My email actually is unique...it's really old and during the old days I did a lot of u know yummy stuffs. I guess that's how it got out.

I actually got one request not use my email....I told him to go eat a banana.

Most of these are filtered. But I do check junk from time to time.
The problem is some of these seems so authentic..
how Do these scumbags get so well educated on English....Even I am not that good in convincing people.
I hope that is a joke.
The scammers use a MOTTO for the EFCC "No one is above the law!"

They used a GMAIL address!

This spelling error:
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible and please note that you should only send reply wiht the above needed information only to email
If you were owed 100,000 dollars, you would NOT be recieveing an email.

Someone would show up at your door.

If you were owed 950,000 dollars, you would have a few people at your door.

IRS would be there ready for their cut. FBI would be there wondering what you did to deserve the money.

And TV news would be there to say "The new law that pays victims of scams $950,000 each, is helping this man:"

So that is complete crap.

If anyone is owed ANYTHING, the company/agency that owes you will ALREADY HAVE YOUR NAME, address, phone number... etc..

If you think the U.N. passed a law saying "Pay Jim@gmail.com $950,000", you may deserve to loose your wire.. I mean lose your money.

I like when they start with "To whom it may concern".

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
And TV news would be there to say "The new law that pays victims of scams $950,000 each, is helping this man:"
Just look at the money Apple owes Steve Jobs. Not much, and it was in the newspapers in Norway.

Maybe it was the state of California, I did not really pay any attention... Ahh, the Governator: "I'll pay you back!"

Last edited:

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Don't forget the nasty messages sent from supposed relatives who have died and have millions to give away. People often fall for them as they are desperate. And if you want to get really nasty, romance scams are some of the worst.

There was this survey that this scambaiter put out to real scammers who filled it in. It turns out they get 7 or 8 responses for every 100,000 emails. If this figure is true, it isn't much, so just one person pretending to be a victim ought to cause problems.