These present is for students that participate in a robotic competition

Robert123

Joined Feb 12, 2010
Thanks retched, it help me a lot but also
I will glad if you or any other will write more ideas and possible for present

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
17 years old?
The school girl across the street from me and the girl 3 houses down are both 17 years old and are very attractive but are too young to ...., never mind.:D

Razor Concepts

Joined Oct 7, 2008
Something a bit more generic; Electronic Goldmine has several "Electronic Surprise" boxes; you don't know exactly what'll be in them, but that's half the fun. ;)

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G9321

Lots of possibilities in these assortments for building new stuff or adding more stuff to their existing robots.
I got a large surprise box. The only worthwhile thing was a broken tablet PC stylus which I flipped for 20 bucks. I got like one switch, one terminal, and about 50 old capacitors. Not really worth it :eek:

Robert.Adams

Joined Feb 16, 2010
I got a large surprise box. The only worthwhile thing was a broken tablet PC stylus which I flipped for 20 bucks. I got like one switch, one terminal, and about 50 old capacitors. Not really worth it :eek:
Really? I've got some cool stuff from them. Wireless IR sensor (home security), door sensor, VFDs, Keypads, RC Car...The rest they waited down with a **** ton of electronics screws and capacitors.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Gift to 17 year old student hmm. Well beer is always popular in that age:rolleyes: If you have a often used hobbyist shop in the area. Ask them if they can make gift cheques. That will be a popular gift I guess