Schematics or Manual for Single channel Cylinder head temperature tube amplifier?

Rahulk70

Joined Dec 16, 2016
Hi,

I recently acquired a U.S Military tube Amplifier for Single channel cylinder head temperature. The specification no is MIL-A-5746-A. I'll attach a few pictures of the device and specs for better understanding.

Does anyone here have knowledge of this particular equipment or access to its schematics/manual?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
You will be surprised to find a lot of Military surplus electronics being sold. Lot of tube electronic gears too!!
That was meant more for the dragon, he seems to thing obsolete things like that are a national security risk and can't be talked about here. :) I've gotten many things like that from surplus stores over the years, before Ebay.

Hi,

I recently acquired a U.S Military tube Amplifier for Single channel cylinder head temperature. The specification no is MIL-A-5746-A. I'll attach a few pictures of the device and specs for better understanding.

Does anyone here have knowledge of this particular equipment or access to its schematics/manual?

Thanks in advance.

Well, from the looks of the components used, it could be WWII device or early 1950. Finding people from those years is getting tough. So tubes have heaters, cathode and plate. Find the tube types get the pin out and this should be a start for reverse engineering. If it is flying equipment remember it is 400 Hz AC supply or 26 VDC. Good luck