Schematics Cybex 900T PWM

JRD

Joined Mar 12, 2011
I am looking for the lower controll boad schematics for a Cybex Trotter 900T treadmill (shares this contrller with the Cybex 685). I have the tech manual but unfortunatley it does not go down to the component level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The board itself is labled AD-11803.

JD

JRD

Joined Mar 12, 2011
I know it is wishfull thinking on the Schematics.
I got the treadmill second hand, it boots up fine but pops a code 11 and 3 (which is part of the self check indicating an issue with the elevation drive and belt speed). I went through the troubleshooting tree and reduced it down to the PWM (AD11803). Looking at the board, nothing jumped out at me (know discoloration or smell).

At this point I am considering following the path from the elevation and speed sensor harness along hte PWM and start replacing the Electrolitic caps, the mosfets and the relays. THey really are not that expensive and the board itself looks in good shape.

I was hoping to find the schematics because in the future I thought it would be fun to try and hook push the output of it to a PC and play with the results (kind of like a treadmill/video game)

What did you find on your 600T?

JD

arth_ur

Joined Feb 26, 2014
Hi there!

I know this is an old tread.
We own a Cybex Trotter 685 Treadmill (same as Cybex 900T).

Unfortunately the DC motor went wrong and it broke the LOWER, PWM, ASSY, AD-11803 (CB-11803 REV C - PCB).

Can someone tel me the value of R48 and R53 which are carbonized (as pictured in the attachment)?

Attachments

Dando

Joined Mar 27, 2015
Hi there!

I know this is an old tread.
We own a Cybex Trotter 685 Treadmill (same as Cybex 900T).

Unfortunately the DC motor went wrong and it broke the LOWER, PWM, ASSY, AD-11803 (CB-11803 REV C - PCB).

Can someone tel me the value of R48 and R53 which are carbonized (as pictured in the attachment)?

Dando

Joined Mar 27, 2015
Hello
I have this pcb but the identification number maybe under the resistor. Please see in the foto attached if your see the part you are looking for. If the parts are not in the picture, please send me a picture with the precise location.
One one I see in the botton left of your picture: The value is 2551F (2510 ohm)
I don't see the second resistor.
In my pcb also is a burn resistor, attached to the optocupler and capacitor ( Picture 0085)
Please see if you can help me whith the value.
Hope this help and thank you!

Attachments

arth_ur

Joined Feb 26, 2014
Thanks for the information.

I do not have the board handy, but I will send You the value these days.

Hello
I have this pcb but the identification number maybe under the resistor. Please see in the foto attached if your see the part you are looking for. If the parts are not in the picture, please send me a picture with the precise location.
One one I see in the botton left of your picture: The value is 2551F (2510 ohm)
I don't see the second resistor.
In my pcb also is a burn resistor, attached to the optocupler and capacitor ( Picture 0085)
Please see if you can help me whith the value.
Hope this help and thank you!

arth_ur

Joined Feb 26, 2014
Hello!
Sorry for my late reply.
I have found the board which I have put aside from lack of info.
Unfortunately neither of the resistors are shown on your photos, you can see the area that interests me from the AD11803.jpg, R54 is in the area betwen the Quartz oscilator, the IR2112-1 and the chopper, R48 is the resistor on the corner of the board fixed on the radiator, near the power conector.
I send You some old and a new photo from the board, as you can see the resistor R90 is 5.6 Ohms, I guess 1/2 Watt, but search for some other part shorted out to.
It is part of the SMPS, which feeds the low power part of the deviceDSCN6268.JPG AD11803.jpg DSCN6287.JPG IMG_20150412_205047.jpg .